- HOAME will manage maintenance requests from owners and coordinate with Board of Directors as needed. Call 877-691-0818 or email Christinab@hoamadeeasy.com
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure all work orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Obtain repair and service bids for Boards review.
- Coordinate property onsite inspection (per management agreement) and report findings to the Board. *Reports available online for Board review.
- Report violations to Board and take necessary action to correct outstanding violations. *Reports available online for review.
- Attend Board meetings and assist with Board meeting packets (per management agreement).
- 24/7 answering service for after hours. In the event of an emergency, calls will be directly connected to the vendor per the Board of Directors preferred vendor list (Board to provide list to HOAME). Call 877-691-0818
- Work closely with Board to address delinquent accounts and enforce delinquency policy.
- Review reserve study report with Board and provide recommendations for long term financial goals.
- Obtain competitive insurance quotes for current policies.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors on the annual budgeting process.
- Provide recommendations to Board of Directors on financial reporting and spending trends.
- Refer Board of Directors to industry experienced attorneys for legal advice when necessary.
- HHOAME offers various online payment options for Homeowners to pay their monthly assessment: ACH, CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD, BILL PAY.
- HOAME will offer COUPON BOOKS for those who choose not to use our online services. Payments will be accepted at our LOCKBOX ACCOUNT.
- HOAME will process Vendor bills bi-monthly on the 15th and 30th of each month.
- In addition to our bi-monthly payable cycle to process monthly bills, HOAME offers twice a week out of cycle check processing for special projects. Days: TUE/THUR
- Vendors can login and check the status of payment for outstanding invoices at any time. *(Registration is required).
- HOAME will prepare and distribute monthly financial reports on the 15th of each month; including financial statement, balance sheet report, check disbursement report, monthly cash receipts report, bank statements both operating and reserve accounts. *Reports available online
- Work closely with the Board of Directors to ensure repairs are coded correctly to regular annual operating expense accounts and identify those that qualify as a reserve replacement expense.
- Track reserve replacement expenses and report to reserve study company as needed.
- Provide Board access to *online reports to view, income and expense financial reports, balance sheet, accounts receivable reports, and bank balances for operating and reserve accounts.
- Board members can approve or deny vendor invoices for payment *online.
- Receive monthly statements via email or paper copy (per service contract)
- Coordinate with HOA’s accountant and or CPA for preparation of annual review report and tax returns. (Expense is HOA responsibility).
We speak your language and understand your needs.Please feel free to contact us for more information, or call us at (877) 691-0818 to speak with one of our HOA Made Easy specialists.